DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just posting so all can see. I just installed this cover today on my 2011 Ram 1500 quad cab, and I really like it. Looks great. Very happy. Feel free to comment or ask questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
good looking tonneau.....:smileup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks good. I ordered the Truxport on Saturday from JCW. Was it as easy to install as the instructions make it look like?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think this gentleman should lose a few rep points for having his christmas lights still up in february (in the background of the 2nd photo) :doh:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I agree with everyone looks great. If only my cover would get here!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've got the same one on my 2011, only the long bed version.

Bows roll up with the cover. Very easy install and looks real good.

As far as water tightness, when I go through an automatic car wash in the winter, I get a very, very small amount of water in the bed. More like just a trace.

I paid $250.00 shipped for mine on eBay. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Does it have any sort of lock?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Looks good, I found it on ebay for 299.00 is this price good, I am thinking about buy one of those. Thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks good, I found it on ebay for 299.00 is this price good, I am thinking about buy one of those. Thanks
Check out eBay item #190467683762

Seller states that price is too low to mention manufacturer. Look at the part number and Google it. You will find that the cover is a Truxport.

Seller is asking 209.00 plus 40.00 for shipping. You will save yourself 50.00.

I know this personally because I just bought one. It is a Truxport.

I'm not affiliated in any way with the seller, I'm just trying to help you save some $$$.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts