DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered Feb 6 and was at the dealer on Mar 29. Picked it up today. Lousy rotten rainy weather so I just putted home through gridlock traffic and tucked it in the garage. Oh ya... and I did sample that 5.7. :SHOCKED:Impressive. I thought it was going to jump over the car ahead. Nav was great. I kept changing routes because of traffic and it just recalculated and didn't miss a beat. Very happy with everything.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
nice. congrats! lets see some pics. I ordered mine March 1st. Was hoping to have the truck by May long weekend......and that looks like it should happen.

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
I'm glad to here it
now get out of your new Ram & get inside, it will be there in the morning

:LOL:

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
Nice truck, and holy nice neighborhood batman. O_O

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Nice truck, and holy nice neighborhood batman. O_O
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the awesome surroundings

You'll love the Ram, the Hemi in these things is awesome. Be careful when you're cruising on the highway and looking to pass, you'll be creeping on triple digits pretty quickly if you don't pay attention compared to the 3rd Gen's. Mineral grey is a nice color too, don't browse the threads to long or she'll turn into a bit of a project faster than you think :smileup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.