DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2012 Big Horn for 2 weeks. I got the cai and muffler on this week. It's amazing what that does for the way it sounds and man does it GO!

·
Registered
171 Posts
and it helps gas mileage....or so i've heard anyway most of us with exhaust and intake mods like to listen to them too much to get any gas mileage, but congrats! do you have any other plans for the future?

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
I've had my 2012 Big Horn for 2 weeks. I got the cai and muffler on this week. It's amazing what that does for the way it sounds and man does it GO!
Did you install a Magnaflow muffler, a Magnaflow X-pipe or both along with your CAI?

I'm confused....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm saving for the JBA headers, and nerf bars. The magnaflow muffler has the x inside the muffler. It sounds really good. I can't help but stomp on it at every green light.

·
Registered
797 Posts
where did you order your muffler? and what is the price range. nothing sounds better than the hemi

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it through a local muffler shop. $350 for the muffler and fabrication for the second exhaust pipe. I initially was going to have another flowmaster put on since that is what I had on my 98 ram. When he showed me the magnaflow I change my mind and i'm glad I did. It growls when I give it the gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts