DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so our brand new express with 483 miles on it. The service 4wd light came on also abs and traction control. Anyone have any ideas working so much right now cant get it to the dealer.

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
join the AAA automobile club of america
have them drop it at the dealership
best $75 a year investment that you will ever make

Borrow someones elses vehicle to do your work

·
Registered
179 Posts
There is a reflash for that out already, i was at the dealer the other day trying to get them to reflash my transmission control module back to the 11 shift schedule and the shop forman told me i was crazy but he did say there is a rapid responce reflash for service 4wd lamp and abs codes together if the lights are on all that means is the systems are not working and will not work if needed just drive it man dont worry bout it, im a 8 year ASE Certified master technician , dont worry unless they start flashing haha then that bad

·
Registered
119 Posts
take it out of 4x4 when driving on dry paved roads. >.<

seriously though, that sucks. im sure its something stupid that will get sorted out when it gets into the shop. prob one of those 'one in a million' problems.

hope everything works out for you / congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Cleaningman is my brother. (i own the truck)

Anyways I brought it to the dealer today and they said it was the left front speed sensor. They cleared the codes and sent me on my way and told me if it comes back on bring it back...

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 06 had the 4x4 light come on whilst I was driving home from the dealership. It then would occasionally put the transfer case in neutral when the truck was off.

I would have predicted exactly what the dealer said. Usually when an ABS light comes on it is due to a VSS or a software issue. The fact that it was a front one makes sense for the 4x4 light being on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts