DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 (My first Dodge, actually my first anything that isn't a Chevrolet). It is 2WD and stock height. I want to put on a set of the 18x9 KMC XD 766 Diesel wheels. I have searched the forum and I do not have a clear picture whether these will fit or not. The KMC website doesn't pull those wheels up as a recommendation for my truck. However, it pulls a few wheels up with the same dimensions. The wheels have 0 offset and 5 inches of backspace. I read the fitment guide but I always experience some room for measurement mistakes. I also need tire size recommendation. I am a street truck guy and was hoping to run something close to a 295/50 or so. If anyone can actually verify that this will fit I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
go to the top of the wheel & tires page, there is a stickied thread there about what will fit on your truck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to exchange the balljoints this weekend. I want to ditch the steel wheels. I wanted the KMC XD Diesels but not in the cards right now. If anyone has stock wheels taking up space in their garage and live close I am interested in them. I need a cheap alternative to what I have now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts