DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys i have been wanting to start a build thread for awhile to track the progress of my truck and now that i have had it for a year I have some decent Mods to put up here.

This was the day I bought it.

After having it for 2 months and missing my sound system I made a trip down to Virgina beach and used my buddy's driveway for the install.

Under the back seat in an attrend box i have 2 JL 10w1v2 with an alpine mrp-m1000 powering them and a 1 farad capacitor under the drivers seat.

Headunit is a kenwood kvt-514 and while we were at it we threw in the footwell LEDs they are 12" strips on both sides and there are single LEDs in the inner most vents.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a couple extra 3" LED strips so I threw them behind my grill. they are on a switch so they are not on all the time.

Next up was my cold air intake. I bought a Spectre CAI from advanced autoparts for 160 bucks which was a great deal. The thing made the truck come alive.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nets up was to do some custom work on the interior. I have never painted door panels before so I think they turned out pretty well.

Before:

During:

After:

I painted the silver inserts, all 4 bezels around the locks and tinted the reflectors.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hated the way my truck looked with the cap on it so I sold it. Man that thing was a pain to sell!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once the cap was gone I was able to put my bedliner in. I went with the Duplicolor Bed Armor with Kevlar. I didnt take any pictures right after it application so its a bit dirty.

Bonus Glamor shot for you!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next up is my leveling kit and new shoes for the truck.

The tires took up so much space in my apartment and left it smelling like rubber

Nitto 295/60/20 trail grapplers and a 2" HBS leveling kit

all i have to say is wow when i got the truck back on the ground

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

as soon as i could drive it i hit some mud to test out those tires!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Helping my dads friend move some mulch. she was squatting!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am loving the new stance now!

Bonus! Another glamor shot!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a new muffler for my birthday Its a hooker aerochamber. 3" in 2.5" dual out. I ordered some turn downs with it but they were the wrong size so im just waiting for the others to come in now. But this muffler sounds fantastic!

My next move is to get a diablo intune. just got a bonus at work so that should take care of most of the cost. I need to get rid of this MDS!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet ride, nice tires, love the mud paint job on the truck, makes it look real sporty lol. Nice Job

Haha thanks! Sporty is what im going for. This truck is awesome!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like a great build so far, keep it up :smileup:
Thank you! I wish I could buy everything at once but it really helps me think it through an if I really want it on my truck. Going for a clean look and practical as its my deer hauler. It's far from done but Gotta call it good sometime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts