DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Y'all. I am looking for a "super chip programmer" for a 7 mo. old 2011 Ram ,w/ 5K mi. on it for a 1500 Crew Cab 4.7L (my very first 1/2 Ton Truck) or an original 2011 factory PCM to undo a L41 PCM reprogram that dropped my MPG 25%. I'll do the wrench turning myself,I can't afford any more "Customer Satisfaction " recall help from Dodge!!!! If you get a L41 recall do not go in to the 5 Star dealers and get it done!!! What a Joke!!! Your truck is much better off w/o it! Seriously!! Trust Me!! Should of bought a Ford!! Thanks if Y'all can help! Sorry for ranting..To many let downs from 5 Star Ram dealers (x3) 600 mi. driving and Ram HQ Corp. Customer help (x4 calls) :box:literal hours on the phone...all worthless/useless! "I'm sorry,I'm sorry" "and no help" is all I get from them and my wasted time, work days,$400 in fuel costs for me. Had a SVC Tech drive my truck 40 Mi.'s ,because he "could not believe me"" and did not even replace my fuel. :4-dontknow: No,he found no engine codes and verified my sucky mileage! Why would I lie?? I want help! Another," I'm sorry,I'm Sorry!" Nothing done! I Love Ram service/ dealers/Corp HQ Help folks...NOT!!! I Liked my truck before the dealers SVC. Dept.messed it up! Honeymoons over folks! Again Thanks if y'all can help! They can't/won't!
I wrote letters to the BBB and EPA!! I'd Love to talk to a Ram Board Member or CEO. More research and I will! Thanks!, if by chance you can offer me some REAL serious help/fixes. Serious Cudos :Hey: :Hey: to the factory workers that built my truck. Don't let SVC/ 5 Star Dealers work on it though! Stay away from L41 recalls! I'm buying a Chiltons manual -TT1

·
Registered
507 Posts
Wow I'm Sorry to hear about this!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts