DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides for the leather is there any difference between the front seats on a base Laramie versus a Limited Laramie? At one point I was told by a salesperson that all the seats are the same under the skin. The salesperson also told be the bucket and bench seats were basically the same too except for the bucket seats having the center console.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'll see when mine arrives but the base Laramie bench seat is "leather trimmed" while the bucket seats are "leather". I expect it will be like my 2003 with leather trimmed seats; I expect only the top side to be leather.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'll see when mine arrives but the base Laramie bench seat is "leather trimmed" while the bucket seats are "leather". I expect it will be like my 2003 with leather trimmed seats; I expect only the top side to be leather.
I'm not sure if I read your post incorrectly but the Laramie is "leather-trimmed" whether you have the bench or the buckets. The only part of the seat that is "leather-trimmed" is the bottom seat portion with the perforations and the lower back part. The sides etc. are vinyl as is the big center storage cover.

If you want ALL PREMIUM LEATHER, you have to step up to the Longhorn or Limited.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I stand corrected. The buckets on the Laramie are, as you said, "leather trimmed" not "premium leather", according to ramtrucks's "build and price" site.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I believe you can order the Premium Leather bucket seats as an option on the Laramie, I know I did!
Nope, sorry, full leather only available on Longhorn and Limited as stated above. Laramie are leather/pleather combo. No way around it.

·
Super Moderator
34,705 Posts
I believe the basic Laramie (still not a basic truck by any means) also has faux wood accents as opposed to the real wood of the Longhorn and Limited. Also, the basic Laramie doesn't have stitched leather door trim like the Longhorn/Limited.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I believe the basic Laramie (still not a basic truck by any means) also has faux wood accents as opposed to the real wood of the Longhorn and Limited. Also, the basic Laramie doesn't have stitched leather door trim like the Longhorn/Limited.
You are correct.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts