DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening folks... for the time being, i'll continue to win. happy sunday evening forumZ friends....

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
geez not a social bunch, are we... well, i’m still winning i suppose

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I win. Because I always have the last word. Always. I wait till nobody's posting anymore and then I hit hard- I hit so hard, that ain't funny.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I win. Because I always have the last word. Always. I wait till nobody's posting anymore and then I hit hard- I hit so hard, that ain't funny.
😆 morning @guy65 what's on the agenda today?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As usual. making everyone mad, offended, crying and having the last word... :cool:
:ROFLMAO: crying, mad, and offended. that's priceless. unfortunately i don't have anything nearly as entertaining on the books for the day.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe I should just close this post after my reply, lol........
:eek: those fancy buttons you have access to! morning Joe, how's things?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry to hear but glad you're improving.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
on the lighter side. i've got to get this n-Fab bed strap finished today.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
:ROFLMAO: crying, mad, and offended. that's priceless. unfortunately i don't have anything nearly as entertaining on the books for the day.
That's easy- just tell a liberal: Trump is still your president- or a conservative Hope he'll be impeaches soon- and then just react. should try- it's fun.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that usually will do it, on both counts. LOL

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
get into anything interesting this weekend?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
dirt. for some interesting- for me, just dirty. And I made a bonfire. And drinking one of those Jack Daniel's beer coolers.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
right on. that doesn't sound half bad. we took the kids to the zoo saturday and i did some mountain biking yesterday with some buddies.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I don't do stuff with little people or no motors involved. I rid my 4-wheeler through my woods and my dog is running beside me- his max speed so far was 28mph.

1 - 20 of 373 Posts