DODGE RAM FORUM banner

221 - 240 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
christmas lights are almost done. productive sunday afternoon...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
morning y'all.

@Chief05 here's a snapshot from last night. need to run another string or two by the arch in the front door. and some lights in the trees.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
i was pleasantly surprised to see that. the Texans were better on both sides of the ball all night long.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Great start on the lights Tabber. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Hope everyone has a very nice day!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
thanks, Chief!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
My wife is somewhat sad, that if she put the Christmas lights up, nobody else would see it- our house is over 2000ft away from the road in the middle of the woods...- and I'm actually not really in the mood- all I think about is- you hang it up, you have to put them back down in a few weeks... got enough other work to do...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
i would prefer to be in your situation (proximity wise); that said--i'd still probably put them up. i like the look of the house all lit up for the Christmas holiday.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Yeah- I really like it this way- having bon fire on the weekends, beer in my hand and no worries about anything- except my wife seeing something new on HGTV, she wants me to do... Latest is inside barn door shutters for the bathroom window- not that anyone could see anything there- but just because...- oh well- I guess, in a few years I can go as carpenter...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
that's funny. we put a barn door up in our bedroom for the bathroom. "wall art" but it looks good. i feel your pain about HGTV, although admittedly, i like some of their ideas there too.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I quit decorating for Christmas a couple of years ago. No tree or outside lights. We live in the country and have no visitors. Getting too old to put up the outside lights and the wife had seemed to have lost interest in decorating the inside of the house so I quit..

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
it's officially beer:30 here. have a good evening y'all!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
that's funny. we put a barn door up in our bedroom for the bathroom. "wall art" but it looks good. i feel your pain about HGTV, although admittedly, i like some of their ideas there too.
That's ours from our big room into the bedroom. We have just those too- beside bathroom. And I built the door to the powderroom

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
that looks very nice, Guy.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
221 - 240 of 373 Posts