DODGE RAM FORUM banner

801 - 820 of 918 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Great song with a great message Guy. Bad Co. has a song by the same title, although much less complex in it's message, I like this one as well.

Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a good day!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Morning Y'All, I can't believe no one has posted here for over 12 hours. You guys are slacking.
Morning airforce. Last night wasn't a good one for me. I lost one of my rescue kitties. She was special needs so I decided not to adopt her out. We had 1 really good year together. She was a fighter and a very special kitty. Thankfully the end was quick and she did not suffer. I will always remember her. She had a very unique and special spirit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Morning everyone, Last night I replaced all of my interior lighting with red LEDs. Not sure how much I like it just yet, going to let it grow on me. My camera makes it look more orange than red, but it's definitely red in person.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Morning airforce. Last night wasn't a good one for me. I lost one of my rescue kitties. She was special needs so I decided not to adopt her out. We had 1 really good year together. She was a fighter and a very special kitty. Thankfully the end was quick and she did not suffer. I will always remember her. She had a very unique and special spirit.
Sorry about the kitty. I know how it is to lose a pet. I brought a dog back from Germany and lost him at about 7 years old to cancer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Last night wasn't a good one for me. I lost one of my rescue kitties. She was special needs so I decided not to adopt her out. We had 1 really good year together. She was a fighter and a very special kitty. Thankfully the end was quick and she did not suffer. I will always remember her. She had a very unique and special spirit.
Terribly sorry to hear this. I had to put down my cat of 16 years a few years ago and I had to wait to drive home from the vet because I was blubbering so much I couldn't see to drive. We've got 4 cats now, which is another story to tell for a future time, but I definitely sympathize with the loss of a cat. Many people claim cats are not loving pets, but I disagree 100%. Sending digital hugs, brother.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #809
evening y’all. Chief–sorry to hear about the kitty. she’ll be waiting at the rainbow bridge. been a hectic week, i’m glad it’s almost over.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Took the wife shopping all day so did not get anything else done. When I say all day it means we leave the house around noon as the wife sleeps late. Just got back at 7 PM.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thank you Tabber, and yes, it has been a long week! TGIF tomorrow.
My sympathies Airforce. I HATE shopping! I have 2 words to fix that, Amazon Prime!
Hope everyone is having a relaxing evening!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Thank you Tabber, and yes, it has been a long week! TGIF tomorrow.
My sympathies Airforce. I HATE shopping! I have 2 words to fix that, Amazon Prime!
Hope everyone is having a relaxing evening!
I really don't mind. I sit in the truck and she shops. Grocery shopping is hard to do on Amazon especially for oriental food.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #817
happy late morning y’all!

801 - 820 of 918 Posts