DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking in buying Led aftermarket tail lights for my Non Led truck

What do you guys recommend on getting? Post pictures if possible

I'm trying to purchase a set under $220 and something that matches my black truck with chrome bumbers

Let me know what you guys recommend or not recommend

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the Laramie so LED taillights were included. I don't know if they would fit yours, perhaps someone more knowledgeable will chime in for you.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've had good luck with Recon Lights on my past trucks. They seem to be good quality and have all the resistors and such built in. I haven't bought any in a few years and have no idea what they cost any more.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had good luck with Recon Lights on my past trucks. They seem to be good quality and have all the resistors and such built in. I haven't bought any in a few years and have no idea what they cost any more.
Do you remember getting any errors or light out messages even with the resistors built in?

·
Registered
224 Posts
On my 2012 they have never given me any errors or codes. The center high mount brake light caused a stored code about the circuit being open but it's only visible with a scan tool, nothing annoying on the dash. Your 2015 may be a little more picky about exterior lighting but Recon is a reputable company and I'm fairly certain their stuff is well tested. They list two sets of lights, one is for trucks that came with LED, the other is for trucks with incandescent lamps which will have resistors included.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts