DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I got a 52" curved light bar for Christmas and plan on mounting it above my windshield. I've been searching all over the forums and various sites to find just the right bracket to mount my bar. I know it will be brought up - this is not a rigid, it is an eyourlife light bar from amazon. That being said, I can't seem to justify spending $200 on brackets when the light itself cost just over $100. :4-looney:

Any suggestions or first-hand experiences on roof/windshield brackets? :smiley_thumbs_up:

Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's a 52" curved bar. The brackets will work with both types. Curved matches the curve of truck pretty good.

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also went with the eBay brackets with 52 inch curved. Had to make some bends to get them to fit perfect. Would've been better if i got the 50 inch curved

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Does no one out there make a set of these brackets that hug the top windshield/roofline? All the ones like this set too high for me personally. I want a close low pro mount.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have the link? I’ve had my light bar for over 8 months and have ordered 2 different brackets for the ” door jamb”and both sets are some roof/ windshield brackets that require you to drill on top of your roof and I don’t want to do that. I would really appreciate the help

I also went with the eBay brackets with 52 inch curved. Had to make some bends to get them to fit perfect. Would've been better if i got the 50 inch curved

·
Super Moderator
34,714 Posts
Do you have the link? I’ve had my light bar for over 8 months and have ordered 2 different brackets for the ” door jamb”and both sets are some roof/ windshield brackets that require you to drill on top of your roof and I don’t want to do that. I would really appreciate the help
Have you considered something like a bumper mount so you wouldn't have to worry about leaking, wind noise, or the hood blocking your light like with the windshield mounts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts