DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever try these out? or any pics of similar led turn signals? thinking of trying these.. http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Switchback-60
they appear white with parking lights and amber when signaling so they would be legal, not? :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also what style led have you guys been using for license plate, and backup? There seem to be different lumens/number of led's etc. per different style bulb just wondering what most common.
Part #'s/Pics would be appreciated!

Cheers

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I have never seen the ones that DDM use but I am running LEDs in all of my exterior lights with the exception of the HIDs in my low/hi/fogs.

LEt me know if you need help selecting bulbs

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks SS4! your truck looks deadly with the white/blue color scheme. I think im gonna go Black/White color combo..

Any Canadian fella's on here know of a good place to get LED bulbs or is online the best bet? (Sick of paying international shipping fees..)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Thanks SS4! your truck looks deadly with the white/blue color scheme. I think im gonna go Black/White color combo..

Any Canadian fella's on here know of a good place to get LED bulbs or is online the best bet? (Sick of paying international shipping fees..)

From Ontario here ordered all my LEDs from superbrightled

Haven't really found any decent canadian site so getting these leds cheap and paying 9/10 bucks for shipping is alright with me!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Bordin, i dont really mind either.. just would prefer not too and curious is all!

Cheers

·
Registered
273 Posts
Get the ones from V-LEDS they have a lot more LEDs per bulb. (92 per bulb vs DDM's 60) They cost more, but are very bright.

·
Registered
573 Posts
V-LED seems like it makes a nice product, I'll agree to that. They also seem extremely over-priced though IMO.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Dont buy from ddm get them from www.superbrightled.com great product great price and service.
x2

Everyone that asks me for LEDs and p/n i always send there and so far it seems that only 1 or 2 people have had issues and usually it turns out to be an install or preexisting issue.

From superbrightleds.com front turn signal bulbs would be

Amber:
3157-A45-T

White
3157-W45-T

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Oh and there is a chance that changing your front blinkers to LEDs coul cause the hyperflash syndrome thing.

I put my rear brake/turn bulbs in before the front so I had a problem with it flashing fast anyway. It wont hurt the truck it just bothers some people more than others

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
From Ontario here ordered all my LEDs from superbrightled

Haven't really found any decent canadian site so getting these leds cheap and paying 9/10 bucks for shipping is alright with me!
you got lucky with your shipping Bordin! when i ordered mine from superbrightled.com the order was 65 or so bucks, shipping was 23 and the border charges were 45 bucks... but i didnt know about the border BS until I went to pick up the package at purolater... damn free trade

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
you got lucky with your shipping Bordin! when i ordered mine from superbrightled.com the order was 65 or so bucks, shipping was 23 and the border charges were 45 bucks... but i didnt know about the border BS until I went to pick up the package at purolater... damn free trade
Umm ouch lol that blows

1 - 13 of 13 Posts