DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace my low/high beam and fog lights for my 2019 1500. There are a lot of options out there but not sure if anyone has suggestions on a great vendor. Looking at replacing with LED. I looked at Diode but didn't see LED for the RAM 1500 and looked at Lasfit but I've not used them for lighting before. Any preferences? Thanks all.

·
Registered
19 RAM 1500 5.7 Etorque. Falcon Wildpeak AT3W/ JMS PedalMax/weatherTech TechLiner/Gator Quad fold
1,171 Posts
Looking to replace my low/high beam and fog lights for my 2019 1500. There are a lot of options out there but not sure if anyone has suggestions on a great vendor. Looking at replacing with LED. I looked at Diode but didn't see LED for the RAM 1500 and looked at Lasfit but I've not used them for lighting before. Any preferences? Thanks all.
If you have reflectors I recommend Auxito, you can get them off Amazon for around $38 a pair and they work very well. I put them in my 2019 and 2017 Rams, did not cause any error codes or any issues. I also did not have to adjust my headlamps since it kept the stock beam pattern. Those other brands that charge over $100 are not any better...I've tried them already.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you want a focused beam that duplicates the factory pattern I would consider Morimoto's 2stroke series. While not as cheap as the bargain brands, they match the factory pattern while providing a clean, crisp white beam. I had them in my old Silverado, put them in my wife's Escape and most recently, my new (to me) Ram 2500 and there is a HUGE difference; both in color and illumination...without blinding oncoming traffic. I still have to save up for the high beams and the driving lights, but again, they make a HUGE difference. I usually get mine from Welcome to the store they have great customer service and support. I have yet to be disappointed.

·
Registered
19 RAM 1500 5.7 Etorque. Falcon Wildpeak AT3W/ JMS PedalMax/weatherTech TechLiner/Gator Quad fold
1,171 Posts
If you want a focused beam that duplicates the factory pattern I would consider Morimoto's 2stroke series. While not as cheap as the bargain brands, they match the factory pattern while providing a clean, crisp white beam. I had them in my old Silverado, put them in my wife's Escape and most recently, my new (to me) Ram 2500 and there is a HUGE difference; both in color and illumination...without blinding oncoming traffic. I still have to save up for the high beams and the driving lights, but again, they make a HUGE difference. I usually get mine from Welcome to the store they have great customer service and support. I have yet to be disappointed.
Morimotos are nice but overpriced for what they are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts