DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
So, what all CAN you LED on a stock Ram?

I've got the reverse light and the cargo light done, and I'm definitely feeling the bite of the bug to continue...

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
So, what all CAN you LED on a stock Ram?

I've got the reverse light and the cargo light done, and I'm definitely feeling the bite of the bug to continue...
Turn signals /tails/ brakes/ rev/ tag/ 3rd brake light/ cargo light/ all interior including the lights in your visors/ dash lights/

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Feel free to shoot me an email/PM if you need help with LEDs

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
You just need LED strips to mount under the dash. Its really quite easy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not to hijack this thread but I'm confused. superbrightleds says the map lights are bulb 212-2. Now I am assuming that's the two little push in reading lights in the overhead thing? What's the number on the dome light in the back? I saw somewhere it was bulb #578 or something like that but that's not listed on superbrightleds when you search by vehicle.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
The stock rear dome is a 44mm x 10 mm festoon bulb. I, along with many others, are running 42mm x 10mm replacement festoons because they come in a better style of LED and are available in more colors.

Shoot me a PM if you need some help, the website can be confusing as heck sometimes and Ive got all the bulbs for the truck already mapped out to take the guess work out for peopel

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
^thanks for covering the front, totally forgot he asked about those too

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks fellas I appreciate you taking the time to answer. Ordered cool white leds for the front and back.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice thats what i got and love them way better then the stock bulbs so much brighter and cleaner
I love them too, had some in my 2006 Dakota. Much brighter overall. I don't understand why manufacturers don't just put these in there stock. The stock lighting in these trucks is rather laughable. Yellowish, and dim it's like they are stuck in the 80's.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
ok i seen strips in autozone... but i wanted to know what strips you guys use?
I have these under the dash along the rear storage lip and im getting ready to run them in those stupid little side pockets on my center consolel. You order a certain length and them trim to your needs and jsut solder a ground and power lead onto the circtuit. I dont know why I dont have any pics of them but they are retardedly bright and I just have them wired off a relay on the illuminatino circuit so when the headlights are on the LEDs are on

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...ge&category=ACCENTS&Page2Disp=/specs/WFLS.htm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts