Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Green

Votes: 3 9.4%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my truck is all blacked out i want to put some led's behind the grill and the hood scoops what color you think would look best.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I say keep with your red theme under the hood and put in red! Also, do you plan on putting any lighting in the floor? I forgot to show u my floor lights when we met up!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I say keep with your red theme under the hood and put in red! Also, do you plan on putting any lighting in the floor? I forgot to show u my floor lights when we met up!
Na not into the interior lights just the leds in the existing lights.

·
Banned
437 Posts
If you are already using red as an underhood accent then carry it over into the lighting as well. Just be careful to not run it while driving as it's illegal everywhere.
In some states it is not only illegal to have red or blue lighting on non-emergency vehicles, but just having them installed and facing forward is illegal. I found out the hard way.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Miami Son is right. In Kentucky having red or blue forward-facing lights will get you a citation at minimum. Depending on the LEO and the circumstances you can even be arrested for impersonating an office.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts