DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I have this burning desire to change the map, dome and bed lights in my 2012 Club Cab.

I am looking at the following from superbright.

3710-xHP3 3710-xHP6 which is festooned and is for the dome.

That was the easy one. The others are a little more interesting and I really do not want to overdo one light or underdo another.

The map light is a 921 5w and the bed light is a 921 16w. I plan to do some surf fishing which can be at night. So I want something powerful for the bed. I do not need that power for a map light.

I was thinking WLED-WHP18-TAC for the bed. That's a 360. There is also WLED-xHP6-RAC which is just a flat panel of 6. This WLED-WHP18-SP would be interesting. I am not sure yet if it would fit.

I was thinking WLED-xHP for the map.

Thoughts?? Pointers to other lights??

Mikeski...

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
check your PMs, sorry i got behind on answering people!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries SS. I figured you helped so many people that someone you helped might be willing to share what you had suggested.

Mikeski..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, with my truck being 2012 blue which is dark I was thinking about blue for the back dome light and cool white for the maps. Then I was thinking about blue flexible for the foot wells front and back.

You think that will be too dark inside???

mikeski...

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Not at all. My just blue lights are really moreblught than anyone needs lol. White up front with blue every where else will be just fine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts