DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Having an issue with my 2015 Ram 2500 Cummins. I installed switchback LED's in the front turn signals.

Heres the issue.....

When the truck is on acc mode, not started the bulbs work as they should, glow white for parking lights, then switch to turn signal when the turn signals are activated. However, when i start the truck, after about 5 seconds, the white parking light goes away, but the turn signals still work.

Then....when the truck is turned back into acc mode from running the white parking lights will flicker really fast and eventually go back to normal.

Any ideas??? Installed some resistors I had around, not sure if they are 6ohm or 3ohm, I have read that that will make a difference? With the resistors installed nothing changed(and yes I did make sure I was tapping into the correct wire).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks !

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Hi, joey, and thanks for joining the RamforumZ. I encourage you to stop by the Newbie Checkin section and introduce yourself so other members and give you a proper how-do-ya-do.

I had swichtbacks on my 3rd gen, had to have 6 ohm resistors for them to work correctly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts