DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
26' of LED strips. Thats 8' on each side 4' on the front and back and 2' under the dash:smiley_thumbs_up:. Let me know what you think.
IMGA0015.jpg

IMGA0016.jpg

IMGA0017.jpg

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
looks good bud!!!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Because underglow on when you drive is so....90s. Idk in the car world it is also called ricey now. Thats just my opinion though

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have blue led underglow on my lifted ram I love it but I rarely use it so I hooked to my alarm so it blinks when I arm it or disarm

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Looks good man, but you should try to get some better pictures for the old people around here :LOL:

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
Driving with underglow is also illegal pretty much everywhere. I have mine hooked into my interior light circuit, so when I unlock the doors, turn on the dome light, or open the doors they all come up. It's like a super puddle light, and I can turn them on whenever I want to.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Driving with underglow is also illegal pretty much everywhere. I have mine hooked into my interior light circuit, so when I unlock the doors, turn on the dome light, or open the doors they all come up. It's like a super puddle light, and I can turn them on whenever I want to.
Had them on for about a year now and havent got pulled over yet....knock on wood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts