DODGE RAM FORUM banner

141 - 160 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
CCW and I carry a Ruger SP101 2.125" .357 magnum. If 5 and a reload won't get me out of there, I shouldn't have been there in the first place. Never feel under gunned. I figure once the first round or two discharges, it takes the starch out of most hoodlums.

·
Registered
245 Posts
We carry Glock 23s at work. I'm a 9mm guy so my off duty/ccw carry is a Glock 19. If I have to dress up and can't carry on my hip, I will carry a S&W shield on my ankle.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Howdy......I am new to the forum, just joined today. I am an active LEO, for about 24 more days, at least. I will be retiring on September 11, after 31+ years.

I currently work in a plainclothes assignment, but I do wear a uniform on extra jobs. My carry gun, on duty and off, plainclothes or uniform is a Gen4 Glock 23. I have carried a G23 since the mid-90's, first a Gen2, then a Gen3 G23C, and now a Gen4, which is my favorite pistol of all.

I also have a CHL here in Texas, and I will continue to carry the G23 after my retirement.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Howdy......I am new to the forum, just joined today. I am an active LEO, for about 24 more days, at least. I will be retiring on September 11, after 31+ years.

Congrats on your retirement coming up shortly. Hope you enjoy it.

:smileup:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
What are the top 3 for concealed carry? Looking for 9MM recommendations.

My brother and I shoot weekly .45's, 40's, 9MM, .22. at the gun club. My favorites are SR1911 and Browning Hi-Power. Both are a little too big and heavy for my needs.

I was considering the the new Glock 43 to add to my collection as it is small.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
S&W .357 at home, Springfield XDS 9mm for CC. All hollow point ammo.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I carry a Ruger SR9-c almost regularly in an Old Faithful inside waist band holster with 124-grain hollow points of course. I'd like to get a XDs in 9mm but my recent wheel/tire order probably blew that possibility all the crap! lol

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
I am A CCW Holder, Glock 27 everyday & SW 44 when heading
south along the border ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Just picked up a Springfield 1911 lightweight champion operator. Have used an M&P 9mm and Kimber Ultra II in the past.

141 - 160 of 230 Posts