DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Where should we start a club at in Houston?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Prime and I'm trying to get together some cool peeps who want to start a Ram club down here in Houston. Who's down with me?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'd definitely be in for that. I've been looking for something like this anyway. Every other Chrysler product has a club here in Houston. Looks like Hwy 6 is the front runner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man!!!! Wats going on fellas! That's what I'm talking about! I'm trying to at least get 10 to 15 of us together and hwy 6 is cool. Of you guys see anybody on the site from Houston...RECRUIT them! Let's try to give it by friday and see how many people we have.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Come up with a place and time and I'm there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow, only 5 posts for the Houston guys? I am in Spring but am willing to make a drive for a group meet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i go back in forth from way north houston (woodlands) and austin but yall set a time and date and count me in! maybe do something done in market street in the woodlands? real nice place to chill

·
Registered
113 Posts
down** typin to quick for my own good

·
Registered
30 Posts
Heck it looks like there are a few here on the North side of Town.. I been looking for a group to hang with also. I was hoping to find guys in the Spring Woodlands to get to know that may be married so our wife's could get to know each other and it will give us the ability to hang a mess with our trucks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
haha yeah market street is legit! and it was better back in the days when the woodlands had zero cops but now coming back from market street late at night isnt so safe because i live in the backkkk of the woodlands off the gary player golf course

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was thinking that if there were to be a Dodge Ram group made up then why not have it so it will rotate from one part of town to the other. That way everyone has a chance or not having to drive far from home once in a while.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I agree with BigDan, I'm in a lightning group and we have GTG all over...But whatever is decided I will come!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well if you we decide closer to west side of town around hwy 6 im down and i will for sure be there and ill bring one of my buds with his truck too!! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts