DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather permitting I will be going to Montgomery Motorsports Park Sunday During Test &Tune if any1 would like to join. Ready to get some times down!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
91 octane tune. Full street trim and tonneau cover. Track scale wasnt working so no idea on weigh. Im car 37

What would this be corrected?

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Qc. What would that be corrected?
Are you asking for it to be corrected to a standard day sea level time? what was the density altitude (DA) today at the track? Or you caculate the DA from track elevation and temperature.

google "1/4 mile correction times" and a bunch of sites will pop up.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok corrected would be 14.517 that's pretty cool. Some decent tires and removing my tonneau, tailgate, and spare tire and i should run alot better time. There was a serious wind blowing against us also today which may or may have not affected times. Also some moron must have had their a/c on at some point cuz water kept showing up on the stage line.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks man! Money is slow right now as I had some unexpected expenses so the fact that I can take the same truck with the same mods and shave off that much more time to me is great. Hopefully soon I will try to get some decent tires on 17's for the rear to hook better.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Awesome times!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts