DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where are they! Let's see them if you have one. I have the 2" HBS level on order, with longer front Fox 2.0 shocks on their way. Picked up some 35x12.5r18 Atturo Blade MTs locally for 700 bucks, with 300 miles on them :gy:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HBS 2" leveling spacer and new Fox 2.0 shocks went on this morning. From the 2 mile drive home, the front end feels so much better!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey nice setup. I'm looking to getting the same shocks. How is it over bumps. I still have stock shocks on and it is such a rough ride

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Night and day difference over normal road bumps. The square edged bumps still are a bit harsh, but nothing like stock. I will be ditching the stock rear shocks soon to complete the ride.

35x12.50R18 Atturo Blade MT's just went on this afternoon, so I am hoping that might take some of the harshness out of the ride

·
Registered
93 Posts
Averaging around 12 but that's going off the dash. I don't thave it calibrated for this size tires so prob a little worse then that.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Traxda 605030 1.5" leveling kit and Thuren adjustable track bar.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
So what is everyone recommending on the leveling kit and shocks? I just took delivery of my '15 2500 4wd that I want to level but don't want to lose ride quality like with most spacer kits.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't understand why you would want to do this. Then when you put a heavy load in the bed, the damn thing looks like it's squatting to take a piss.

-John

·
Registered
216 Posts
I don't understand why you would want to do this. Then when you put a heavy load in the bed, the damn thing looks like it's squatting to take a piss.

-John
So that the 95% of the time you're not towing it doesn't look like Obama on his apology tour.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
About this Discussion
99 Replies
51 Participants
tjabv2
DODGE RAM FORUM
We’re the ultimate Dodge RAM forum to talk about the RAM 1500, 2500 and 3500 including the Cummins powered models.
Full Forum Listing