DODGE RAM FORUM banner
3141 - 3160 of 3186 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
New to the forum, picked up a 16 Sport 4wd Crew cab. Added Bilstiens up front, and stock sized KO2's. Also added black 6" antenna. Debating removing the steps to make it 'look' taller and maybe 1.5" hubcentric spacers.

Day 1:

Day 7:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's my '14. 5.7 Express. Nothing special. Bilstein 5100's all around @ 2.1 in the front. Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 all terrains 35x12.50R20's on the stock 20's.

Needs an exhaust, tint brow/driver and passenger tint, spray in bedliner, different mirrors, and probably some Hostile wheels in the near future.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
My humble rig...
Are those the Ridge Grapplers? How are they in the snow?
Hey Mike!!

No, those are the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs...275×65R20s.

I'm not sure yet how they are in the snow. I've only had them since the spring. I should know shortly.

What I can say is that they are WAY better than the stock tires on the rain. We get a LOT of rain here in Vancouver

I hope this helps.

BD01

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hey Mike!!

No, those are the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs...275×65R20s.

I'm not sure yet how they are in the snow. I've only had them since the spring. I should know shortly.

What I can say is that they are WAY better than the stock tires on the rain. We get a LOT of rain here in Vancouver

I hope this helps.

BD01
I've got the Duratracs in that size for my winter set up and they work really in the snow.

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 express
113 Posts
2017 Express Blacked out Punisher. Just waiting on front emblem from powder coat to match rear

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
Very nice - enjoy!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2017 pearl white Laramie. Colour matched the front emblem, removed rear emblem and designed a custom decal. Removed all other badges. Removed B pillar black vinyl. Custom dual 10” sub box under rear seats with Alpine amp. Replaced all three dash speakers. Upgraded tires to 305/55/20 K02’s. Bilstein 5100’s sitting on dining room table, ready to go in. Rigid Dually driving lights. Flowmaster Outlaw muffler. Full Bedrug. Husky Liners front and back. Retrax tonneau cover. Interface hooked up to stereo to allow switching between tailgate camera and the one on the back of my travel trailer on the stock 8.4 screen. Airlift helper bags. Slightly tinted tail lights.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
2017 pearl white Laramie. Colour matched the front emblem, removed rear emblem and designed a custom decal. Removed all other badges. Removed B pillar black vinyl. Custom dual 10” sub box under rear seats with Alpine amp. Replaced all three dash speakers. Upgraded tires to 305/55/20 K02’s. Bilstein 5100’s sitting on dining room table, ready to go in. Rigid Dually driving lights. Flowmaster Outlaw muffler. Full Bedrug. Husky Liners front and back. Retrax tonneau cover. Interface hooked up to stereo to allow switching between tailgate camera and the one on the back of my travel trailer on the stock 8.4 screen. Airlift helper bags. Slightly tinted tail lights.
Nice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Having an issue with my 4th Gen. Put a level kit on it and now I have a popping noise in my front end when turning left. I’ve already replaced my CV axles so that ain’t it. Also another issues just arose my traction control light now stays on and won’t aollow me to use cruise control any help would be great.

3141 - 3160 of 3186 Posts