DODGE RAM FORUM banner
21 - 40 of 3,210 Posts
^now that's a good looking rig

good god i'm loving all this mineral grey action in this thread, here's mine so far, waiting for my front end pieces to come together.
Rear:

Front: Not the correct grill or insert that I will have on here soon. just temporary:

B Pillar Delete and Paint Matched Vent visors:

Color Matched Flat Interior and Lit up:

^ that's a great looking truck. I kind of like how on the tails you squared off the reverse lights instead of following the curve of the lens. Makes it a little different. I did mine the same but followed the curve. Love your headlights too!

hey can u tell me if you just had your lenses tinted or what you did to get ur lights darker like that? are they aftermarket???
The housing is OEM, but the lights were cracked open, painted black, then resealed.

^ that's a great looking truck. I kind of like how on the tails you squared off the reverse lights instead of following the curve of the lens. Makes it a little different. I did mine the same but followed the curve. Love your headlights too!
Thanks, I appreciate it. Actually for the time being my tails aren't tinted. I got pulled over and told to change them or face a ticket...so I changed them for now, but I'll likely be retinting them in the near future.

where did you get your fender flares from?
I got them locally from someone who didn't want them. They are OEM off a 2500 4th gen Ram, and I had them painted to match.

EXPRESS-ING my new RAM!

Bought my 2011 RAM Express in September. Just a few mods to date...others will come after Christmas bills are paid!

:ura1:Very, very satisfied with the value-for-buck. Only bought the one item...so I went through the EXPRESS line.:rockon:

Can't seem to get attachment photo to post.

This is my new background. Freakin awesome looking truck.

A few questions if you don't mind.
1. The hood. Is that stock or aftermarket? I have a 2009 and the hood looks nothing like that.
2. Was the debadging process hard?
3.I have tinted taillights and that's easy, but you said you cracked open the headlights? Any pics or tutorial on how you did that? I want to do the same.

Thanks!!

This is my new background. Freakin awesome looking truck.

A few questions if you don't mind.
1. The hood. Is that stock or aftermarket? I have a 2009 and the hood looks nothing like that.
2. Was the debadging process hard?
3.I have tinted taillights and that's easy, but you said you cracked open the headlights? Any pics or tutorial on how you did that? I want to do the same.

Thanks!!
Thanks for the compliments!

1. Hood was factory. It was an option in late 2009 - it's called the "sport performance hood"

2. Not at all. Takes a little patience, but it's easy. Fiishing line to saw back and forth then to peel off the glue, I just picked at it then used cleaner to get the rest off. (Don't remember what worked - I tried a bunch of different stuff). A lot of people using an eraser wheel for the process but I didn't have that at my disposal. Took about 30 min/side I'd guess.

3. It's a "baking" process. You put them in the oven, heat them up, peel them open, paint them then reseal them. I actually paid somebody who knew what they were doing because I didn't want to screw them up. PM me if you want his contact info. He does it as a side business.

21 - 40 of 3,210 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.