DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2011 Ram Sport 4x4 Crew Cab, I had TopGunz 2.5 Leveling kit put on front and also added .75 TopGunz rear spacers it gave the truck a great stance. Tire to wheel well in front measures 6in, and the rear is 7in. I am running Nitto Trail Mud Grapplers 35x12.50 with RockStarr wheels 20x8.5. I also have K&N Air Induction, shorty antenna, %5 tint all around and Flowmaster 40 series. Getting ready to get all the lights blacked out as well, tell what you think and if you are looking for a leveling kit you can't go wrong with the TopGunz!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love it! Exactly what I want done to my silver sport. Got the leveling kit, not installed yet though, looking to buy 20" rockstars but undecided on width. And likely 33" tires.

What made you go with 20x8.5 over 20x10? And what is the backspacing?
Btw, more pictures please!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with the 8.5 so I could get the tire off the control arm. I had the same tires on stock rims but they were 33's and I had to put 1/4 spacers on to get the off the control arm, and it still was a tight fit and now i can get my hand in between it. Also I talked to a wheel guy and said it was best to go with the 8.5. I will get some more pics up later

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will put more pics up later I am currently painting front and rear emblems flat black they are lookiing good. Tommorrow I am going to pull the grill out and do it as well

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great! I was looking at doing the same thing with mine, but because I still have new tires, going to do that mod next year at tax time. This year will be all the performance stuff.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks nice. Very tasteful. I would be a little worried that those tires would be throwing up some rocks on the side of the truck though...especially since there are no mudflaps or step bars.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So far so good I have had no issues with the wobble I have had the leveling kit on the front for about for months now and I have gotten to test it a few time in the snow. Truck has 5600 miles on it

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Pics

I have added some pics of truck there a couple of before pics, also will be putting up some pics of grill and badges that have been painted black

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Love that truck dude!!! IM, looking to only level the front of my 4x2. Any suggestions for the type and height? Same truck as you only red and two wheel drive.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Looks really good! I agree with the idea of the 8.5 wheels to get it off the control arm but the wider the rim with 12.5's the better to prevent wear down the center and the tire has to pull onto the rim to seat... other than that It looks really really good!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts