DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 239 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Good Evening All!!
I see a lot of nice trucks. There are many combos. I do not see any with this and pictures would be nice too. I have a 2012 RAM 1500 2WD.

The leveling kit I am looking at is by Rough Country and it replaces the springs and shocks.

The wheel spacers I am looking at are by Supreme Suspension and hub centric.

I am sticking with stock wheels.
I will either stay with a stock tire size, just switch to all terrain. or increase from 275/60 20 to the next size up.

Looking to see if anyone has any info on these and what they may not like.

· Registered
37 Posts
No one has posted photos recently so her are some my 2012 2wd Express new 1.5" level (actually raised the front 2") with 33" Cooper STT Pros on 20" Fuel Beast. This is something I've been wanting to do since I bought the true new but I waited for when it was time to replace the tires. I'm very happy with everything. It changed the attitude and it's a whole new truck now! Next up is nerf bars, tool box and possibly OEM gender flares (if anyone knows of a good deal on a set, please PM me!). Only other mods are the typical Flowmaster muffler and a K&N cai. More engine mods will come later...way later.

The photos were taken at the shop, at dusk. I'll take better photos this weekend and update after putting a few miles on the tires and hopefully finding a fun place to trespass and get her dirty!
I am just seeing this. Looks good! How did it ride?

1 - 2 of 239 Posts