DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i bought a new 2011 RAM last year, and am finally getting around to putting the leveling kit on i bought. It's a HBS 2.5" leveling kit, i got to the 2.5" after measuring the center point of the wheel to the fender on the back. I have never really heard of the Death wabble until i went looking for instructions on how to put it on. now i'm worried about it, should i be this concerned? I have no wabble or vibrations now 2wd, or in 4-high, or 4-low. I've gotten my truck stuck in the mud a few times and never had any vibrations i thought were out of the ordinary. what do you think?

Also i've heard about a million different stories from people not getting alignments after coil spring spacer leveling kits. I've installed 3 leveling kits on friends trucks this month already and have advised them to get an alignment within 7 days, and no long trips. Was i wrong and just gave out bad advise, and wasted other peoples money?

·
Registered
10 Posts
There are tons of reasons for death wobble. Alot of people say they get it after a leveling kit, but I believe it was just due to other issues and the leveling kit just made it more apparent. I installed a 2 inch leveling kit and new shocks to my last truck and had a quality alignment done and NEVER had any issues! 54,000 miles and no issues what so ever. Good luck to you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.