DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here my 2012 laramie just got my 2.5 level in front and 1.5 in rear also new duratrac tires i hunk they were a 34.4 inch. the pictures definitely don't do it justice also they aren't the greatest pics

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
sits very nice and looks way better with some beefier meat!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks! Looks good. My dealer doesn't use readylift...they use something else but I can't recall the name. They said $288 installed and that includes the alignment...sound reasonable??

·
Registered
84 Posts
here my 2012 laramie just got my 2.5 level in front and 1.5 in rear also new duratrac tires i hunk they were a 34.4 inch. the pictures definitely don't do it justice also they aren't the greatest pics

Hey "dmac101" Great looking truck!! What brand of fender flares do you have on your truck. Looking for some to help keep the winter crud off the sides of my truck. Got the heavy duty mud flaps already but they aren't doing a good enough job.

Thx! john

·
Registered
84 Posts
They are the stock flares on the laramies
Really!?!? They look so much bigger/wider on your truck than the stock Ram flares...more like the Bushwacker "extend-a-fender" flares. Maybe because your truck is monotone (excellent choice by the way) they look wider?

I may have to check them out.

Thx, john

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they are 275, 65 20

yeah i like the monotones better than two tones, i positive they are the stock laramie flares, i think the do a nice job adding to the truck and like you say help keeps so of the crud off, I'm usually not a huge fan of flares but these suit them well i think they don't stick out to much just right i think especially with some beefier tires

thanks for all the feedback guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts