DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into puting a 4" lift for my 12' RAM, I got a quote from a reputable local shop for a Rough Country lift for 1640 installed. I also went to 4 wheel parts and got a quote he said Rough Country's are crap and quoted me like 3500 for a rancho lift. anone have a rough country any positive or negitive feedback will be apreciated:att:

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
RCX lift are good quality, however their 4" lift is installed @ 1640 is pretty high, and is nothing more than a level and a 1.25" body lift, I would recommend to you either a full 6" suspension lift, or a 4" skyjacker, or Rancho :)

Edit, sorry I was mistaken the 3.75" is a combo the 4" is suspension, sorry about that

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RCX lift are good quality, however their 4" lift is installed @ 1640 is pretty high, and is nothing more than a level and a 1.25" body lift, I would recommend to you either a full 6" suspension lift, or a 4" skyjacker, or Rancho :)

Thanks
Jeremiah
Thanks, I may just go ahead and go with the 6", I did'nt realize the 4" was'nt a suspension lift. thats what i asked for a quote for.

·
Registered
797 Posts
it is a suspension lift... just not the best one. i have a rcx and love it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Edit, sorry I was mistaken the 3.75" is a combo the 4" is suspension, sorry about that

Thanks
Jeremiah

with that said is that a fair price?

·
Registered
797 Posts
in my opinion it is excellent... but im in canada our prices are always a bit more

1 - 8 of 8 Posts