DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Go straight to the Source

I am living proof that lifting your truck will void warranties without doubt. just yesterday, i brought my truck to the local dodge dealership for an alignment. Just before paying the bill they informed me that the bumper to bumper full coverage warranty that i had purchased from Chrysler was now voided. I came back and argued that only the suspension should be voided if anything, but with my 6" rcx lift, they said all components of the warranty were voided. they said the engine was voided because of the new angle it was on, the suspension for obvious reasons, and the transmission and rest of the drive train because of the drive shaft angle. They told me to go straight to the source of the warranty and consult with them for options that you can add to cater to how your truck is set up. I wouldn't get a lift expecting to not void any factory or aftermarket warranties. you have to read the fine print and talk to the dealerships.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.