DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
what are you all talking about maybe im confused or its different at my dealer, but here in missouri i can take my truck up 6" in the front on suspension and 6" in the rear on suspension and not have voided anything on the warranty atleast this is what they told me, as i was going to have them do it when i bought the truck but didnt want to pay 4100 to have it done so i purchased the lift myself, and then paid to have it installed, ended up with a customized adjustable lift just to my liking that can be dialed back down to 6" if there ever is an issue and got away all said and done for less than 3200.

pc 6"lift 1400
rcx 6in rear lift 120-130
1.5in hub centric wheels spacers from somewhere 225
prorunner adjustables for the fron 180
prorunner monotubes in the back 110
installation 800
oh and a ready lift 1.5in rear coil spacer was like 130
just added recently RIZE ind rear break line 60

probably twice the quality of lift the dealer would put on an is almost 8" and 1-2k cheaper, i would definitly go a different route and contact dodge directly to see what voids the warranty and what doesnt, like i said i know where i am at i can take the truck 6" and it wont void anything at all, and i have verified this multipe places:)

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
yall need to use my dealership lol, i have my truck in for oil change and they commented on my lift and said and i quote "dont go over 6" on your suspension or we will have to void your warranty" i said do when i take it up 3 more on the body ill still be fine they said "as long as its not anymore on your suspension you will be fine"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.