DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have a 3" suspension lift from rough country on my truck now and it sits pretty good. but i want the front end to sit a little higher and level it out more. so my question is can i put like a 2" or 2.5" leveling kit on my truck to make it sit level without any issues? or can i not have a lift kit and a leveling kit?

i also plan on putting a 3" body lift on after winter so lemme kno, thanks

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
No you can't put spacers on top of spacers.You can put a 1" preload spacer in your coils.That is what I did.I am changing mine though.I amm taking the spacer out and putting in Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks in.It will lift the front of my truck another inch from where it sits at now.I have a 6" BDS lift with a 1" Revtech preload spacer which brought the front up 2".When I am done it will be 9" on the front and 10" on the rear.:smileup:

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Lift kits sometimes have spacers already included in a lift and if yours did then you would not be able to stack spacers. I agree you should be able to see if you have them in or not.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you have lift coils you can do if it uses coils spacers top gun customz makes a wide range of spacer sizes you could get a taller one and replace the existing one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts