DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a 2 or 3 inch lift kit where would i be able to find one that is cheaper? also what would be better?

E

·
0 Posts
Really, ya just gotta shop around. For the size of a lift you are looking at, a front leveling kit will give you that increase in height pretty easily and cheaply.

Hell Bent makes a leveling kit for your truck.

FabTech & Superlift make some good lift kits if you want to go that way.

What I would do is find what kit fits, then shop on Google to see who sells them to compare some prices. Don't forget to check in with your local shops too!

Good luck!

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
Rough country sells a nice 3" lift for your truck for $500 I believe. If your not doing hardcore off-roading, maybe the occasional weekend warrior these are pretty nice kits to go with

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got a dodge ram 2500 block for the rear i think its 1 3/4" bigger than my stock ones. what would i need to do for the front? and also will i need to change anything for the steering like the track bar or anything? also will i be able to use 2500 u bolts?

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
You could just get a spacer for the front if you want to go that route or new coil springs. I would recomend getting new shocks. Your stock shocks have enough travel for +2.5" but it doesnt ride as well. I doubt you will be able to use the 2500 U bolts since they have bigger axles

·
Registered
26 Posts
fabtech makes a 3.5" spindle and block kits for your truck for 830 bucks, its a lil pricy, but the most complete kit ive found.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey im new on here. but i have a deathshake on my 94 1500 and have other probs with it to as far as the susp. just needing to help and pointers on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts