DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it has been in the works now for a month and final have the front end lifted the way I like it a total of 5 1/2 in the front I still have to get an add a leaf and a 2 inch block for the rear but man what a big difference it has made. I am looking to get into 35 13.5 20 but first need to sell my tires which are 305 55 20. I will be adding some pictures soon and it is only a 2 wd but it will throw mud and sand and go thru flood water and thats all I care about. Let me know what you guys think, still adding a headache rack due to caring pipes and such and will be replacing the chrome nerf bars with oval black.

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
Looking good. Post up some pics once you get the rear up and the 35's.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks great! What did you do to the front? What kit and parts did you use? I am looking to lift my 2 wd also, but I'm having a nightmare of a time finding parts and info on doing it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
oh...
What spindles/spindle kit did you use? All info you can provide is greatly appreciated.
And how big are the 305's as compared to a 35" tire?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bump. ??
I was looking at a kit on ebay from Canuck Motorsports. Spindles, shocks, springs, blocks, u-bolts. But it is just under a grand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parts

Well I have the cst 4" spindles and a 1 1/2 inch rides like a dream and my factory 20s worked but wanted alittle more room up fron and went with a 4 1/2 backspace and it really bumped them out. Sorry took me so long been working some long hours..... Going this weekdend to have the rear lifted up so i will post more and it sure makes my 33s look small now but since they are brand new I hate to get rid of them unless the price was right then all I can say is Gone....lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well it has been in the works now for a month and final have the front end lifted the way I like it a total of 5 1/2 in the front I still have to get an add a leaf and a 2 inch block for the rear but man what a big difference it has made. I am looking to get into 35 13.5 20 but first need to sell my tires which are 305 55 20. I will be adding some pictures soon and it is only a 2 wd but it will throw mud and sand and go thru flood water and thats all I care about. Let me know what you guys think, still adding a headache rack due to caring pipes and such and will be replacing the chrome nerf bars with oval black.
Your truck looks awesome I can't wait until mine looks as good as yours, all I need are the tires. I put the 7" CST lift w/cst shocks but I'm running stock wheels and tires for now since money is low. I was also thinking black nerf bars like you. Keep us updated, great job:bananalama::

This is a video of me going crazy in my truck lol:LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngYfwd7-Nu8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 - 7 of 7 Posts