DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious as to whether or not the new 2012 ram can have a 2011 lift or any after market part for that matter. My buddy said that they are coming out with a new kit for 2012 because things have changed with the truck? any feedback would be appreciated

·
Registered
44 Posts
I heard the same thing and i looked into a bit. I know BDS is making a 6in kit for the 2012 and superlift is making a 2.5" leveling kit, 2.5" 4" and 6" lift kit. Prices for the two companies for the 6" kit are about the same

·
Registered
116 Posts
The 2012 model has seen some changes so the lift for the 2011 will not fit. If you look you can find many different lifts for your truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone for the input. i knew about the BDS but im not sure if i want to go with the 6inch. im sure that with time and when i come across money i probably will haha just right now i think id go with probably a 4.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The price i got for the dealer for a 4" lift was $2200 and it looks really a lot like the RC lift kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.