DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alrighty guys so I've gone through A few threads and can't find my specific issue. 2014 Ram 1500 Express 4x4 Hemi. My high beams are inop. low beams work fine when I hit my multi function switch the high beam indicator comes on the dash but they don't light up. I do have aftermarket LED in the low, high, fog and marker/turn signals. they are high quality with resistors built into the wiring harness. I never had an issue with them until now. Here's the kicker when the high beams are activated I'm getting 12 volts to the plugin on the harness, but nothing at the lights! :Wow1: I've just sort of shrugged it off and went with it until recently my front turn signals are now not working. the markers work just fine but turn does not. and it's only the front the rear ones work just fine. trying to trouble shoot I back probed the connectors and when I put ground to the turn signal power wire they light up but don't flash. Basically like I'm completing the circuit. just for trouble shooting purposes I put all my bulbs back to stock bulbs to eliminate the possibility of it being the LED conversions. The issues are still present. I did recently have some body work done because of hail damage, but everything worked fine afterwards. A buddy of mine at a dealership told me I could have a loose ground somewhere or possibly a BCM or TIP issue. Does anyone have any ideas or things I can look at before I dish out the money to take it to a dealership. Side note I am a professional mechanic of 12 years but it's mostly heavy equipment, Diesel and oilfield equipment. I can troubleshoot and diagnose if someone can point me in the right direction. I appreciate everyones help and will say thank you in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts