DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to select a color for a set of Lloyd carpeted mats - Ultimat's. I have a 2009 Ram crew cab with the brown carpet and brown/tan interior.

I am trying to select a color to match closely, but there are a lot of choices. Anybody have these - or advice?

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I would do a search at the Lloyd's website, and try to find a local dealer to where you're at. Once you do that go in to that store and have a look see for yourself, and then compare 'em that way.

I'm not real familar with the Lloyd's mats, as the last time I purchased a pair was for my '04 F-150. I had the tan interior in that and they were not a perfect match (I got the rubber all weather ones with the hundreds of little circular dimples in 'em) but they were close enough.

I had the Lloyd's installed under my factory mats, and used 'em to catch all the crap that either fell on the floor, or was caught on my boots after work.

I was real pleased with 'em. I just haven't gotten around to buying a set of all weather mats for my '10 yet (you'd have thought I'd have done so after owning it for over a year now)

Exco

1 - 2 of 2 Posts