DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been searching and combing the forumz, but I can not find a good install thread for long tubes. I just ordered the Pacesetter Long Tubes with off road y-pipe. I am installing the right angle O2 sensor adapters, but I am unsure of what exactly to do with the front and rear O2 sensors? Can someone please clarify? Which O2 sensors do I need to extend and install and what do I do with the second set of sensors?

Thanks in advance,
XC450

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to extend the rear O2 sensors, there are several pre-made harnesses out there. The front O2 sensor will mount in approximately the same place, and the rear needs the extension as the cat location is now moved further down the chassis.
I won't have any cats. There is only a single bung for O2 sensors on each header, and no catalytic converters on the y-pipe.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
get the rear 02's tuned out with a custom tune for diablo...
I emailed Sean from HemiFever and he told me that he would do this. He told me to send him a copy of my original backup and my last written tune, and he would send me a custom tune deleting the rear O2 sensors, and modify the fuel and timing curves as well. As soon as my headers are installed, I'll be getting a custom tune from HemiFever! :beerchug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts