DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed my PaceSetter LTs and off-road Y-pipe this weekend. I only had to extend the passenger side front O2 sensor. I was very careful to match back up each wire to the corresponding location. I have both rear O2 sensors unplugged, as I have no cats. I did have a tune by HemiFever that was supposed to delete the rear O2s, but for some reason they are still throwing a code. Here are all the codes I am picking up:

P0058 H02S Heater control circuit high (bank 2, sensor 2)
P0038 H02S Heater control circuit high (bank 1, sensor 2)
P0032 H02S Heater control circuit high (bank 1, sensor 1)
P0533 A/C Refrigerant pressure sensor A circuit high input
P1128 Upstream H02S sensor swapped (see P0040)

Any ideas as to how to solve these issues?
Thanks in advance,
XC450

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I don't really know what your issue is, but you ought to contact the tuner who did the work for you.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't really know what your issue is, but you ought to contact the tuner who did the work for you.
I'd say it's probably a tune problem. You'd need to get a hold of hemifever and he should be able to tune them out if it's a continuous o2 sensor issue.
I had several emails back and forth to HemiFever. He said that he is unsure why the issues are coming up. He said he didn't think he would be able to delete the rears because they seemed to be "daisy chained" with the fronts and that they may all be a continuous loop that needs to be completed.

I have a set of right angle O2 sensor adapters if I need to install the rears in a set of welded in bungs.

Anyone that has installed Long Tubes without cats and what they did to solve any code issues?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts