DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need an opinion from you RAM experts. Thinking about taking the black plastic off between the doors. Ever since I put the window vents on I dont think it looks right, let me know what you think.
Also I just wanna say I much enjoy my white 2011 Ram more then my blue 2009 Sport Ram. Reason being I am in Canada and the white is much more user friendly because it looks clean all the time......I must be getting older.:smiley_thumbs_up:

Attachments

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,364 Posts
Very nice looking truck! Lots of folks on here have removed the B pillar tape and I have to say it does look better without it.

- Cajun

·
Registered
310 Posts
take it off.. talked my 60 yr old father in law in to doing it to his silver 09 and the next visit to the dealership they asked what did you do to your truck it looks different then any of the others and I cant tell why.. haha I think it looks better I would do it to my but she is already black so they don't put that tape on the truck.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
IMO, if you have black rain guards leave them black but with the chrome guards it looks a bit off. What's cheaper? Replace the chrome ones with black or remove the vinyl and clean up the pillars?

·
Registered
386 Posts
With the window tint, I like black vents with the black trim. With the chrome vents, its a tossup. Maybe add some chrome tape between the visors to tie them together?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I did it again I would not buy the Chrome Vent Visors I don't like them on there but I have decided to peel the tape. Guess if it doesnt look right I can always black it out again with vinyl or put the stainless plate on it but that may look like too much chrome. I will post the pic when I peel the tape off and thanks for all your help on this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts