DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week i bought an 04 ram 1500 SLT and i am wanting to get a bull bar for the front i went on to westins website and according to there filter they don't have any products that fit my truck im looking for a bar that is all black and has off road lights on it if any one could tell me where to look id be very thankful

·
Registered
220 Posts
keep in mind that autoanything is one of our sponsors, check with them for prices if you're serious. Then send me one, i want one too!!!! haha!!!

·
Registered
12,860 Posts

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i agree hit clark up he will give you a good price on anything for that truck bud

·
Registered
220 Posts
They've got some sweet bull bars on there, Westins always seemed to have good products, I definitely gotta get one of those on my rig sometime soon, guess that's what birthdays and Christmas are for right? haha!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Some bull bars specifically state that you can't mount the bull bar if your truck has tow hooks. I didn't see anywhere on the westin site about their bull bar not mounting if you had tow hooks so does anyone know if a westin bull bar can be mounted if you have them? Are there any other brands that you can mount and keep your tow hooks?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.