DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll, so I've owned my truck since Feb. and am thinking some mods are about due. I am working on installing red/white flashing lights for (fire)call response but I have been thinking that it needs more than those. So I have been planning out a Bed mounted Light bar for some off road lights, the lights arnt what I'm concerned about I'm looking for ideas for a custom bar to mount them on, so If you all can post pics of what you have done that would be great (especially if they are 2nd gen dodges) even if they arnt custom made ideas are welcome

Thanks Ya'll

·
Registered
479 Posts
yeah. ive done lots, and i love it. i put in spyder halo projector fog lights. i modded the window controls and locks to blue. ive replaced the map lights and dome light with blue leds. i have a blue sony stereo. ive chromed it out to remove the nasty factory black plastic. im about to replace all the instrument bulbs with blue. even the hvac control and the headlight switch and the ignition halo with blue. i replaced the ash tray and cup holder lights with prewired 5mm leds bent at an angle to light it up blue.

if you want to know more about any of these mods, dont be afraid to ask. i can tell you exactly how i did them. i love the inside of my truck being blue cause my actual truck is blue. and the chrome and blue go real nice together as well. it is going to be real nice once im done with the blue interior. and i think once all that is done im going to go for custom headlights and taillights.

*edit*
http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=108223
here is a link to my thread about my fog lights. there are pictures here.

·
Registered
478 Posts
My buddy who has a second gen like yourself custom cut the dash for a double din screen to fit.. train horn would also go well with the fire responce unit as well

·
Registered
340 Posts
I thought a train horn would be interesting anyway. Some smooth rider not getting off the line at the green light. train horn..... hahahahah. And with those two beady red eyes in the ram head. hmmmm.....

Me...

·
Registered
478 Posts
I thought a train horn would be interesting anyway. Some smooth rider not getting off the line at the green light. train horn..... hahahahah. And with those two beady red eyes in the ram head. hmmmm.....

Me...
Lots of things a train horn is useful for !.. pranks, piss off people, and greets !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts