DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
What sorta look are you going for? Some like the more off road looking bars/sliders that are tucked in closer to the truck. While some want a wider more functional step bar. The OEM bars seem to be pretty popular. I'm saving up to get a set of the AMP Research power steps for my truck. I prefer the clean look of the truck without steps/bars, but at the same time having a step would be nice for getting in and out of my truck. So the power steps are going to be my best solution. :smileup:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Yes as TruBlu said all depends on what you are looking for. For my new Ram I am looking at the Go Rhino RB10/20 right now I have TrailFx on mine right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I’m looking at some blacked out bars from mopar. Not sure the name of them but yes I want them tucked in some

·
Registered
144 Posts

Attachments

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
I'm in the market for step bars as well and I'll probably be ordering these. They have a rugged but minimal look which is what I've been searching for. They're $300 with free shipping if ordered with Amazon prime.
https://www.tygerauto.com/i-1777-star-armor-kit-2009-2018-ram-1500-crew-cab-2010-2018-ram-2500-3500-crew-cab-textured-black-side-step-nerf-bars-running-boards.html
Those do look good. I like how they're tucked in to the truck. Post up some pics after you get them mounted up. :smileup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
They're not from Mopar but I really like my Westin HDX drop steps. Got on amazon for $320.

Those steps look awesome! How do you get a photo to show up in your post like that without having to click on the blue box to reveal it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts