DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some new AT tires for my 2006 Ram. I really like the Cooper Zeon LTZ, and the Nitto Terra Grapplers. Heard pros and cons about both tires. Wondering what you guys on here would think. I'm gonna get them in 275/65/20, cause i want something a littler taller for my 2.5" leveling kit! What do you guys think??

·
Registered
38 Posts
"I" think its a 6 or half dozen scenario. Buy the one that you can get a better deal on. I go between 305/60 or 275/60 or 275/65 about 10 times a day. At least you have that part figured out. :)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I don't know much about the Nittos except that they are apparently a little cheaper. I have done a ton of reading on the Coopers and then put them on my 2006 quad cab 4x4 and I absolutely love them. Unless they come out with something stellar in between now and then, the Coopers will definitely be going back on my truck whenever these wear out (which will be a while). I bet I have read input on the Coopers from 50 peeps and have only ran across one guy who was unhappy with them. I think his complaint was with their snow traction.

That size should look really good on a leveled truck. Pics when you get em please no matter what you decide!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts