DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping a few people on here would post some pictures of nice black rims and maybe where to pick up a good set (canada, durham region area). I would really like to see the black rims on black sport trucks but would like to see all black rims any trim or color.

thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
20" rockstars with 35" Nitto Trail grapplers.

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'd post mine but there not available anymore ;)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Here's a picture of what truck looks like. This is not my truck but I have the exact same setup.

·
Registered
478 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was hoping a few people on here would post some pictures of nice black rims and maybe where to pick up a good set (canada, durham region area). I would really like to see the black rims on black sport trucks but would like to see all black rims any trim or color.

thanks
I'm from durham region as well, what kind of wheels are you looking for? showy/street/etc wheels, or more of an 'off-road' style? I know a few place around durham that are good

·
Registered
478 Posts
How is the plastidip holding on your wheels? What kind of prep work did you do? I really like how that looks.
It is alright.. This was the very first time I used plasti so it didn't come out to great when I did it over a year ago but now I plasti rims for all sorts of vehicles and people and am a pro at it now.. So I will be doing my over once I get my new rims and taking these off until winter.. Prep work is not NEEDED but I highly recommend just cleaning the rims before painting as I do it everytime with all the rims I paint

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
phuknrght:

i was looking for more show style but some of the off road style i really like the look of too... i just want to see a bunch of different ones in person to get a good idea before i blow a huge chunk if dough on rims.. i will be painting my original rims with plasti dip and using as winter rims after this too. Thx for all the responses so far

1 - 17 of 17 Posts