DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping I'm in the right subforum.

I've been scouring the forums looking for all of the options as to folks who can reprogram mileage for the 3" to 7" cluster swap. My 7" cluster is showing up Monday/Tuesday and has 37k. My truck has about 27650. I'd just wait, but 10,000 miles is a loooong time for someone who suffers with instant gratification!

So far I've only found http://tvandnav2go.com/home/27-odometer-correction-service.html but I would swear I saw other options (Dominic?) when searching the forum via Google earlier this weej.

I'm hoping there is someone near Columbus with the ability to do this. The replacement cluster I ordered should be in early next week and I am looking forward to getting the Odo set to my actual miles +50-75 so I can swap in when it gets close enough.

If you know of any shops or techs near Columbus who are able to do this let me know. I'll be reaching out to TV and Nav To Go Monday/Tuesday if I can't find anyone else.

Thanks
-StreetChariot

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey
Hoping I'm in the right subforum.

I've been scouring the forums looking for all of the options as to folks who can reprogram mileage for the 3" to 7" cluster swap. My 7" cluster is showing up Monday/Tuesday and has 37k. My truck has about 27650. I'd just wait, but 10,000 miles is a loooong time for someone who suffers with instant gratification!

So far I've only found Odometer Correction Service - TVandNav2Go but I would swear I saw other options (Dominic?) when searching the forum via Google earlier this weej.

I'm hoping there is someone near Columbus with the ability to do this. The replacement cluster I ordered should be in early next week and I am looking forward to getting the Odo set to my actual miles +50-75 so I can swap in when it gets close enough.

If you know of any shops or techs near Columbus who are able to do this let me know. I'll be reaching out to TV and Nav To Go Monday/Tuesday if I can't find anyone else.

Thanks
-StreetChariot
Hey man, did you ever get this sorted out? Also in Columbus and looking to do the same thing. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts