DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem I drive many highway miles but I also do a lot of off road for work. I put a leveling kit on my truck, I love the look but I lost 2-2.5 mpg. problem is I need the lift to get me where i need to go. So I have decided that I need air bags on all 4 corners for about a 4 inch drop on the highway and factory ride height or more when I go off road. I was wondering if anyone has done this, and or if anyone has some input.:wow:

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I could be wrong but I don't believe I have seen a all 4 corner bag on this forum yet. I would contact a few air bag companies and get their input. I know we used to put a bunch of Kelderman (spelling) air ride kits on a few trucks several years ago! Good luck!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Check out KELDERMAN!!!They typically do a lot more "wild" than "mild" but the principle is the same. Also, their lifts offer a lot of features that a suspension lift can't, such as lowering for entry, specified cruising height at speed (think the jeep grand cherokee suspension where it lowers the faster you go), and a remote to control the lift.

www.kelderman.com

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
There is someone on here with 4 corner bags. They dont post anymore i dont believe. They had a red 4th gen on steelie wheels.

I plan to in the future once I get a little better control on the large mods being done on my truck. A lot of the responses I have seen from the are ride is it drops the rear close to 6 inches when aired up though. I could have read it wrong.

Air Ride Technologies makes a bolt on kit for our trucks. I have never used their product in the past but Ive nver heard a single bad thing about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts