DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am in process of moving from Florida to DC metro and temporarily living in PG County....

I was walking out my door in Riverdale to hop in my truck and head for the train only to watch it driveaway.

2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab dark gray 4x4 with a fiberglass bed box (only one i've seen north of Georgia), 35" tires and a black grille if anyone happens across it;-)

I obviously don't expect to see it again but didnt want to part ways with a truck I've been driving for 12 years in this way. Its been reported and fingers crossed I guess I am just whining more than anything. Its not worth much compared to the sentimental value.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
If it makes up here to a chop-shop in central Jersey I'll PM ya' :smiley_thumbs_up:

All things considered, your handling this quite well.
Just saying.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
'lost' was best effort to maintain my sarcasm...

Thanks guys...if it makes it to the chop shop up there just save me the bed box and engine....oh maybe the drivers seat b/c I've sat it for 167000 miles;-) its pretty much broke in.

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
Really sorry to hear about this man. Hopefully it turns up unscathed.

Welcome to MD, home of ridiculous taxes, terrific job opportunities in both private public sectors, and as you have discovered, bad crime in certain areas.

Feel free to drop me a message if you are staying in the area and looking for advice on a permanent place to live. I've lived in MD all my life and the differences of even a few blocks in some towns here can make a HUGE difference in quality of life.

·
Registered
166 Posts
That's good, and not good at the same time. There should be an app where you can hit the explode button and if you see your truck driving away without you in it well then you just push that button and boom goes the dynamite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts